RePlank Reclaimed Redwood
Whether you are looking to put up siding around a commercial building, or hoping to improve the look of your home with an accent wall, Reclaimed Redwood is a high quality product that will help you achieve your goals! Throughout its life, gains appealing colors and strength as it cures. These features are not available to new growth lumber, and can only be achieved with time. Knowing this, RePlank hand selects all the lumber they use. Not only does this provide consistency for RePlank, it ensures that the consumer receives the highest quality wood products money can buy. Sources for RePlank’s material include old beams from aged bridges, and similarly large and old structures. Reclaimed lumber like this cannot be manufactured from young growth forests due to the weathering and curing process that redwood goes through over time.
RePlank Details | Reclaimed Redwood
Available finishes | Sandpiper and Natural Finish
- 100% Reclaimed Interior Siding is $11 a square foot (boxes are sold at 16 square foot ea.)
- ¼” x 5? Interior Shiplap veneer profile all boards come in varying lengths in a 60”x6”x2” carton.
- Cartons cost $160/ea plus tax.
- 100% Reclaimed Exterior Siding is $13 a square foot (boxes are sold at 16 square foot ea.)
- ⅝” x 4 ¾” & 5 ¾” exterior T&G veneer profile all boards come in varying lengths in a 60”x7”x4” carton (12 square foot bundle)
- Bundles cost $144/ea plus tax.