FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
THE WORLD’S #1 DECKING BRAND
Since 1996, Trex has invented, defined and perfected the composite deck category with a lineup of low-maintenance, high-performance, eco-friendly products that fundamentally change the way we live outdoors. It’s no wonder so many happy deck owners consider Trex the best decking material.
UNMATCHED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Trex decks will not rot, warp, crack or be devoured by termites. Period. In fact, while all of our decking and railing products offer a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty against material defects, our high-performance lines add an additional layer of coverage with our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade and Stain Warranty. Read details on our warranties.
MORE THAN JUST DECKING
We invented the category, but we didn’t stop there. That same low-maintenance innovation is available in Trex railing, outdoor lighting, industry-first steel deck framing and more, creating an entire Trex system of outdoor living. Consider it a package deal you can get nowhere else. Visit our Inspiration Gallery to see Trex performance from the ground up.
Three Different Lines of Trex
(Transcend® Composite Decking, Enhance® Composite Decking, Select® Composite Decking)
Deck boards that outperform, outlast, and outdeck all others.
Trusted strength deck boards in three versatile colors.
Our simplest high-performance offering.
Transcend® Composite Decking
Trex® at its very best
Transcend decking’s deep wood-grain pattern and luxury colors create a premium, ageless look that leave other composites in the dust.
No sanding. No staining. No painting. No kidding. (Not to mention simple soap-and-water cleanup.)
FADE, STAIN, SCRATCH AND MOLD RESISTANT
Transcend decking maintains its vibrant color and luxurious finish–come scorching sun or red-wine spill–thanks to its unyielding, three-side shell protection…and our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty.
A GREEN DECK
See how using a 95% recycled board (that’s almost the whole thing) makes you feel about the great outdoors.
- Engineered with unrivaled fade, stain, scratch and mold resistance
- Hassle-free maintenance takes the work out of the weekend
- Designed in multiple, rich, lasting colors and a natural-looking wood grain
- Two distinct styles: premium tropical colors and rich classic earth tones
- Pairs with Trex Transcend railing for unmatched design possibilities
TREX THROUGH AND THROUGH
- Made from 95% recycled materials
- Backed by limited warranties against material defects and against fade & stain
CLASSIC EARTH TONES
ENHANCE® COMPOSITE DECKING
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DECKING IN CLASSIC SHADES
Trex Enhance is our low-maintenance, high-performance composite that offers all the charm and none of the trouble of real wood. With its high-definition grain pattern and classic color options, Enhance features a rich, sophisticated finish at a value that only adds to its appeal.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL TREX RAILING
No outdoor living space is complete without railing that perfectly captures its surroundings. Enhance decks mix and match with all of our Trex railing lines, allowing you to create a completely custom look.
A PERFECT FINISH WITH TREX HIDEAWAY® HIDDEN FASTENERS
The innovative Trex Hideaway Hidden Fasteners are an option with grooved-edge boards for perfectly consistent spacing and no visible screws on top.
We don’t harvest rainforests to make Trex. In fact, we’ve never cut down a single tree. Enhance—like all Trex decking—is made of recycled materials, from reclaimed wood and sawdust to plastic packaging.
- High-performance decking is fade, stain, mold, and mildew resistant
- Cleans easily with just soap and water or pressure washer
- Soft, splinter-free finish is comfortable underfoot
- Versatile colors feature a refined wood grain that adds depth and luxury to any backyard
- Pairs beautifully with all Trex railing lines- try either a traditional look or a completely unique mix
TREX THROUGH AND THROUGH
- 95% recycled plastic, wood and sawdust keeps it green
- Backed by our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty
SELECT® COMPOSITE DECKING
IT’S TREX®, SIMPLIFIED
With such an easy design scheme, Trex Select decking and railing adds our legendary luxury to your home more affordably than ever. While Select decking features our hallmark high-performance shell technology and nature-inspired colors, the complementary white railing is a simple solution for a clean finish. Now more than ever, you can complete your high-caliber outdoor living system without compromise.
- Stands up to both weather and weekend mishaps alike, thanks to its high-performance shell
- Resists stains and mold better than traditional composites
- Comes in five easygoing colors that pair smartly with any style home
- Offers a soft, splinter-free finish that’s comfortable underfoot
TREX THROUGH AND THROUGH
- Decking backed by our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty
Trex vs the Competition
Designed with lasting beauty, incredible durability and easy maintenance, there’s no compromising with high-performance composite decking. That’s why high-performance composite is the only type of decking we make. We’ve paired Trex against other types of decking for a head-to-head comparison that proves Trex outdecks, outlasts and outperforms the rest.
TREX VS. WOOD
Everyone loves the natural look of wood but hates all the painting, staining and sealing. Wood decks of all types, including pressure-treated wood, ipe, cedar or redwood, require extensive upkeep. Trex was designed with the beauty of wood decking, but not all the maintenance. Our high-performance, eco-friendly composite boards withstand years of sun, sleet and snow, keeping their rich color. Through it all, we have never felled a single tree. So when comparing composite decking vs. wood, there’s no competition.
Whereas Trex is low-maintenance, wood decks:
- Can rot, split, swell, twist and fade
- Crack from insect infestation
- Require annual painting, staining or sealing
- Splinter easily
- Contribute to deforestation
TREX VS. EARLY-GENERATION COMPOSITE
Composite decking has come a long way over the past two decades. We should know: we invented the category. We’ve also evolved it by engineering the most significant breakthrough in composite technology—the Trex high-performance, weather-resistant shell. Without it, early-generation composites don’t come close to the fade & stain resistance that Trex high-performance boards guarantee. And not just for the first year, but for 25 long, glorious years.
Whereas Trex is fade- and stain-resistant, early generation composite decks:
- Are subject to discoloration and staining over time
- Need periodic cleaning with deck wash
- Are susceptible to mold and mildew, fading, staining and scratching
TREX VS. PVC
PVC decking is another low-maintenance alternative to wood. Just like composite, PVC can resist rot, termites and mold. However, PVC decking is far less environmentally friendly, produced mostly from virgin plastic. Compare that to the ultra-green Trex board: made with 95% recycled materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes, Trex never loses its sophisticated color or performance.
Whereas Trex keeps its beauty, PVC decks:
- Are prone to chalking
- Are more likely to shrink and expand with temperature fluctuations than composites
- Can fade and stain from rubber mats, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Are recommended for use with after-market cleaning products to maintain aesthetics over time